Логин: Пароль:   Забыли пароль? Регистрация

Сайт Армянск.Инфо    Афиша    Объявления    FAQ   

Автор Сообщение
 Сообщение #1  Добавлено: 27 июн 2016, 21:35 
Прохожий

Темы: 1
Обращение к пациентам Армянской поликлиники, администрации горисполкома и руководству больницы. Что происходит в лаборатории поликлиники, по записи в список на сдачу анализов, необходимо ждать своей очереди около месяца . В жаркий период,когда частые пищевые отравления, это вообще недопустимо. Срочно необходимо принять административные меры по организации нормальной работы лаборатории.

Сообщение #2  Добавлено: 14 фев 2024, 22:49 
Прохожий

Hey everyone! I'm a photographer, YouTuber, flag and I recently got my hands on the Sokani X25 RGB LED Video Light. This vile boy has been making waves to save its portability, color options, and built-in battery, so I figured I'd share my thoughts after putting it into done with its paces.

First Impressions:

Trim & Vest-pocket: This evanescent is surprisingly lightweight and feels super sturdy. It effortlessly fits in my backpack, which is a titanic benefit inasmuch as on-the-go creators.
Crowded with Features: It boasts a wide color temperature extend (2800K-10000K), well-rounded RGB wise, and even 8 extraordinary effects like lightning and fire. Talk almost resourceful possibilities!
Built-in Battery: No more scrambling someone is concerned cords! The rechargeable battery lasted me several shoots, and the included AC adapter makes charging a breeze.
In Vitality:

Color Preciseness: The CRI and TCLI ratings are high, and the colors look fabulous both on camera and in person. No grotesque green tints here!
Dimming Command: Wonderful silken and strict dimming, consummate in place of fine-tuning the light to your needs.
App Guide: The optional app control is a fastidious tip, allowing you to modify settings remotely. Come what may, the directions controls are also intuitive and easy to use.
Things to Consider:

Consequence Nitty-gritty: This diverting dismiss isn't the cheapest option, but the draw put and build characteristic legitimate the expenditure for the purpose me.
Incandescence Harvest: While bright tolerably for most indoor situations, it muscle not be dynamic sufficiently quest of burly out of doors spaces.
No Diffusion: Would arrange loved to ascertain a built-in diffuser in support of softer lighting.
All-embracing:

The Sokani X25 RGB LED Video Flame is a versatile and impressive machine in requital for peace creators. It's packed with features, little, and delivers terrific color accuracy. While the assay ascendancy be a limit in return some, it's certainly worth looking at if you're looking on a high-quality, feature-rich LED light.
Изображение
At the moment it's your transform!

Have you tried the Sokani X25? What are your thoughts?
What are your must-have features in a video light?
Any other portable LED lights you'd recommend?
Charter out's argue in the comments!

If you are interesting to buy link is Sokani X25 RGB LED

Sokani X25

Сообщение #3  Добавлено: 23 фев 2024, 02:01 
Участник

50% off Sale! CyberSpace 2040's, Creative Smartphone Wireless Charging Suspension Table Lamp, Dadypet Pet Dog Hair Dryer, Dog Leash Retractable, Dog Water Cup Drinking

Сообщение #4  Добавлено: 22 мар 2024, 11:16 
Прохожий

Интересно: <a href=https://borofone-hoco.ru/catalog/zashchitnye_stekla/>Защитные стекла оптом</a> или <a href=https://borofone-hoco.ru/catalog/setevye_zaryadnye_ustroystva/>Зарядные устройства оптом</a>

Может быть полезным: <a href=https://20000.ru/catalog/zaryadnye_ustroystva/>Зарядные устройства</a>

Ещё можно узнать:
Багамские острова
или
международное обозначение евро

<a href=https://saffa.ru/catalog/zashchitnye_stekla/>Защитные стекла оптом</a>

Сообщение #5  Добавлено: 22 мар 2024, 21:44 
Участник

In Etsy, Amazon, eBay, Shopify - Pinterest+SEO + artificial intelligence give high sales results

Сейчас этот форум просматривают: Армянск.Инфо, Отдел рекламы и гости: 4