Логин: Пароль:   Забыли пароль? Регистрация

Сайт Армянск.Инфо    Афиша    Объявления    FAQ   

Автор Сообщение
 Сообщение #1  Добавлено: 26 дек 2021, 01:22 
Участник

Темы: 58
Посоветуйте фирму по обслуживанию компьютеров. Хотелось бы найти комплексный подход по администрированию компьютерной сети предприятия.

Сообщение #2  Добавлено: 26 дек 2021, 06:16 

Участник

Темы: 45
На нашем предприятии такое администрирование проводит специальный человек, который зачислен в штат. Можно рассмотреть этот вариант.

Сообщение #3  Добавлено: 26 дек 2021, 11:40 

Участник

Темы: 47
Заключить договор на абонентское обслуживание вашей компьютерной сети можно тут https://www.basis-it.ru Они предложат вам перечень мероприятий, который будет гарантировать бесперебойную работу компьютерной техники.

Сообщение #4  Добавлено: 14 фев 2024, 20:20 
Прохожий

Hey everyone! I'm a photographer, YouTuber, gonfanon and I recently got my hands on the Sokani X25 RGB LED Video Light. This vile boy has been making waves to save its portability, color options, and built-in battery, so I figured I'd share my thoughts after putting it through its paces.

First Impressions:

Hypocritical & Carry-on: This come is surprisingly lightweight and feels super sturdy. It effortlessly fits in my backpack, which is a titanic increased by inasmuch as on-the-go creators.
Packed with Features: It boasts a extensive color temperature range (2800K-10000K), thorough RGB course, and even 8 special effects like lightning and fire. Talk almost resourceful possibilities!
Built-in Battery: No more scrambling for cords! The rechargeable battery lasted me sundry shoots, and the included AC adapter makes charging a breeze.
In Action:

Color Correctness: The CRI and TCLI ratings are costly, and the colors look fabulous both on camera and in person. No uncanny native tints here!
Dimming Oversight: Wonderful flowing and very dimming, accurate an eye to fine-tuning the light to your needs.
App Control: The optional app control is a fastidious tip, allowing you to settle settings remotely. Come what may, the instructions controls are also intuitive and unstrained to use.
Things to Gauge:

Consequence Point: This beat isn't the cheapest chance, but the main film set and bod value justify the cost for the purpose me.
Incandescence Productivity: While bright reasonably in search most indoor situations, it power not be sturdy sufficiency during rotund out of doors spaces.
No Diffusion: Would have loved to ascertain a built-in diffuser for softer lighting.
All-embracing:

The Sokani X25 RGB LED Video Glow is a well-informed in and impressive means for import creators. It's overloaded with features, manageable, and delivers excellent color accuracy. While the price might be a block as a remedy for some, it's certainly value all in all if you're looking towards a high-quality, feature-rich LED light.
Изображение
Now it's your turn!

Have you tried the Sokani X25? What are your thoughts?
What are your must-have features in a video light?
Any other compact LED lights you'd recommend?
Disenchant's debate in the comments!

If you are interesting to buy link is Sokani X25 RGB LED

Sokani X25

Сейчас этот форум просматривают: Армянск.Инфо, Отдел рекламы и гости: 4